149 MADISON AVENUE
With a prime corner location and distinctive architectural features, this century-old loft building is being fully renovated to serve as a modern, boutique office, providing an ideal home for tenants seeking high-end creative space in Midtown South. With its two lobbies and separate elevator banks, the building presents a unique opportunity for full building or building-within-a-building users seeking convenient walking access to Penn Station, Grand Central Station, Times Square Subway, and Port Authority.
Redevelopment is currently underway with tenant occupancy by the first half of 2021. Columbia is also renovating the storefront and façade to position it as the best available corner in the coveted NoMad district.
- Two fully-renovated lobbies facing Madison Avenue and 32rd Street
- Efficient floor plates of 10,500 RSF with 13’ slab heights
- Retail space features 18’ slab heights with striking 20’ retail facades
- Elevator mechanical and cab upgrades
- New energy efficient HVAC system with floor by floor controls
Columbia Property Trust
T. 212.433.4116EMAIL ERIC >