Updated as of August 28, 2019
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
Other External Websites. This Site may link to other external websites that we feel may be useful to users. Columbia has no relationship to these websites and makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of any third-party websites or services accessible by hyperlink from our Site, or third-party websites linking to our Site. When leaving the Site, you should be aware that Columbia's terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to our Site are Columbia’s property and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of this Site, except as allowed in our marketing material download area, is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the Site is the copyrighted work of third parties. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Columbia. Nothing contained on our Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site or any other intellectual property right relating to the Site, without the written permission of Columbia. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS ON USE
You may not:
- use the Site or the Content and Materials to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
- use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe upon any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of Columbia or any third parties;
- remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software of the Site or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site’s architecture;
- use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site;
- use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting unsolicited commercial email; email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; or unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
- use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations;
- export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Columbia or users of the Site, or expose them to liability;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
This Site is limited to the dissemination of general information about the products and services provided by Columbia. This Site and the description of Columbia’s products and services on this Site are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute (and should not be construed as) an offering of investment advice or an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities or other financial instruments in any jurisdiction. If we respond to any inquiry that may involve the rendering of personalized investment advice or effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, such response will not be made absent compliance with applicable laws or regulations (including broker dealer, investment adviser or applicable agent or representative registration requirements), or applicable exemptions or exclusions therefrom.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT DISCLOSURE
Certain statements discussed on our Site may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to uncertainty and risks. Our actual results may differ materially from projections. See Item 1A in the Company's most recently filed Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, for a discussion of some of the risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those presented in our forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and speak as of the date of such statements, and we make no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the accuracy of any such forward-looking statements contained herein.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials.
NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP
While Columbia uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our Site, errors or omissions sometimes occur. We believe that the information on this Site has come from reliable sources, but neither Columbia nor any of its affiliates gives any assurances or warranties or makes any representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on this Site. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours, contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us. Columbia expressly disclaims all liability for errors and omissions in these materials and for the use or interpretation by others of information contained on this Site.
We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site, whether by negligence or a third party’s malicious act.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT AND MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE BY COLUMBIA "AS-IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, UNINTERRUPTED USE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, SECURITY OF INFORMATION, OR RELIABILITY, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. COLUMBIA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. USERS OF THE SITE ASSUME ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REVISED, ALTERED AND CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF COLUMBIA. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY SITE CONTENT WILL OPERATE CONTINUOUSLY OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE REFERRED OR LINKED TO HEREIN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COLUMBIA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, AND ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you regarding the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to this Site.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS
Post: 1170 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30309